Saturday, September 6, 2008

Like a wave tossed by the sea

Though I try not be
A wave tossed by the sea
Yet there go I
To Xanga I fly...

With the discovery of a new and refreshing theme, I'm returning to Xanga to build upon three years of history there. I know, why the flip-flop? Well, I'd forgotten what it was like to put the thoughts of the day into words until a friend of late reminded me. Then the question was, "where?" So I tried here, but have no ties and hence no readers. Since I wish to encourage people, even through recitations of the journeys through which the Lord takes me, this poses a problem. And so I return.

My thoughts are somewhat confused, but I think that's the late hour talking. So I could be back here eventually, but we'll see. Until then, if anyone has happened upon this, find me at www.xanga.com/veritasroad. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment