Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cafe Blogging

For too long have I been lost in the shallows of social networking, absent of thoughts longer than a status update. Thus, I begin this voyage on a new blog, hopping from my former and ill-abandoned record on Xanga. Friends both past and present live here (at least their words do), so I will join their ranks and hope to encourage anyone who happens by with stories of a fellow sojourner.

Currently I am sitting in the Barnes & Noble Cafe in Southlake, sipping a Yellow & Blue venti hot tea, and typing away. It's my first experience with Yellow & Blue -- an herbal tea of chamomile and lavendar -- and it bears a new aroma for my senses. Hopefully it will accomplish the traditional task of such herbs and settle anxious nerves. I'll return to my faithful standbys of caffeine-laden greens and blacks (teas) soon, but today I'll enjoy the calming laurels of fragrant herbs.

Alright, it's time to take a look at the layout (pardon any aesthetic schizophrenia as I make this homey) and add some friends. 'Be back soon...maybe even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment